Serving: Yields two cocktails
For the rim:
- Brown sugar for sweet
- 2 parts kosher Salt + 1 part chili powder for spicy
- Lemon/lime wedge for lining
16 oz Mango Brown Sugar Lemon-Aid
2 shots (or more depending on your tolerance) tequila of choice
1/4 cup triple sec
1/4 cup Mezcal
- Lemon or lime wedge
- Mango chunks
1. To prepare your glasses, run a lime/lemon around your rim. Pour your sweet or salty rim mixture onto a plate and dip the rim of your glass at a 45 degree angle and roll it from side to side. Add ice to your glass and sit to the side.
2. Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add your Mezcal, Mango Brown Sugar Lemon-Aid and triple sec. Fasten lid and shake well.
3. Pour mixture into glasses.
4. Top each drink with one shot (or more!) of tequila, mix, add optional garnish and enjoy!
Juicer’s tip: For added sweetness, add a splash of agave or a pinch of brown sugar.